Welcome to the Mar Vista Animal Medical Center
COVID-19 PROTOCOL (SO THAT WE CAN STAY OPEN)
For the safety of our clients and our staff, we are instituting new procedures for the duration of this pandemic:
- When you arrive at our animal hospital, please REMAIN IN YOUR CAR.
- Call us (310-391-6741) and our receptionist will speak to you, determine what you need, and how we can help you.
- If you do not have a cell phone, knock loudly (on the dog side door) and wait for us to come to the door (please be patient if we are on the phone or dealing with something else until we can come to the door).
- One of our technicians WILL COME TO YOUR CAR to bring your pet into the animal hospital, or bring you your food or medication.
- Payments will have to be with a credit card over the phone. Our receptionists will not write down your card information, but instead punch in your credit card numbers into the credit card terminal as you dictate them.
- Any exceptions must be approved by the doctor in charge.
It is possible we may shorten or otherwise change our normal hours during this pandemic, so please call before you come to make sure we are open.
We need our staff to remain healthy so we may continue to take care of your pets, and it is important that all of our clients remain healthy as well. This is all new to us, so our policies may change as we work through it. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.